Discovering the world on Fred. Olsen’s smaller, friendlier fleet is always appealing. On board or ashore, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines help you get the most out of every moment. Departing from ports and airports around the UK, their itineraries encompass inspirational destinations far and wide.
Escape to the sun-kissed Mediterranean, the classic Caribbean or the Canary Islands. Get closer to the spellbinding Norwegian Fjords and into the heart of European cities gliding along impressive waterways. Embark on the ultimate exploration adventure and seek out the remote wonders of the Arctic and Iceland. Immerse yourself in the historic highlights of Scandinavia, the Baltic and Scotland.
For a fly-cruise holiday with a more exotic flavour, there are chances to uncover the wonders of the Indian Ocean, Arabia and more. You can discover the world, all from a port near you.
What’s included with your ocean cruise
With Fred. Olsen you’ll find so much is included in the cruise price that you don’t have to worry about a thing. Rest assured, all of the following comes as standard:
- Comfortable rooms and suites with TV, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and more
- Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- Use of leisure facilities including gym, swimming pools and Jacuzzi's
- A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All evening entertainment, including dancing, cabaret shows and live music
- Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Baggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point